Download ‘Flower Power Trip’ for only .99 from 8/10 thru 8/14

The 3rd book in the Braxton Campus Mysteries series is on sale for only .99 cents from 8/10 thru 8/14. You can download it to your Kindle here. This book was released on March 30th, 2019 and has been getting rave reviews from mystery fans all around the world. You can visit all the posts from the blog tour the book went on last month.

Flower Power Trip (Braxton Campus Mysteries)
3rd in Series
Next Chapter Publishing (March 30, 2019)
Print Length: 270 pages
Digital ASIN: B07NDK76WF

Description of Book

At a masquerade ball to raise money for renovations to Memorial Library, Kellan finds a dead body dressed in a Dr. Evil costume. Did one of Maggie’s sisters kill the annoying guest who’d been staying at the Roarke and Daughters Inn, or does the victim have a closer connection to someone else at Braxton College? As Kellan helps school president Ursula bury a secret from her past and discover the identity of her stalker, he unexpectedly encounters a missing member of his family. Everything seems to trace back to the Stoddards: a new family who recently moved in. Between the murder, a special flower exhibit and strange postcards arriving each week, Kellan can’t decide which mystery in his life should take priority. But unfortunately, the biggest one of all has yet to be exposed – and when it is, Kellan won’t know what hit him.

***

About Me
For those new to me or my reviews… here’s the scoop: I’m Jay, an author who lives in NYC. My stand-alone novels, Watching Glass Shatter and Father Figure, can be purchased on Amazon as electronic copies or physical copies. My new book series, Braxton Campus Mysteries, will fit those who love cozy mysteries and crime investigations but with a twist. There are five books: Academic CurveballBroken Heart Attack, Flower Power Trip, Mistaken Identity Crisis, and Haunted House Ghost. I read, write, and blog A LOT on this site where you can also find all my social media profiles to get the details on the who/what/when/where and my pictures. Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by. Note: All written content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators. Follow my blog with Bloglovin.

14 thoughts on “Download ‘Flower Power Trip’ for only .99 from 8/10 thru 8/14

robertawrites235681907 said:
    August 10, 2019 at 1:24 PM

I don’t know what I did, Jay, but I ended up with Book 4 for 99 cents. A bit strange. Never mind, I need to read book 2 first and then I’ll get 3 and then 4 and by that time there will be more.

August 10, 2019 at 3:48 PM

Oops! I’m happy to send any of them to you if you need, to make it easier for the future. Both book 3 and 4 are available for .99 this weekend, so that might be what happened. Book 2 will be discounted in a few months. I think it just was last month. Thank you!

The Cozy Pages said:
    August 10, 2019 at 7:16 PM

Reblogged this on The Cozy Pages and commented:
    One of my favourite series….

carhicks said:
    August 10, 2019 at 8:40 PM

Reblogged this on Carla Loves To Read and commented:
    Great time to pick up this book in this wonderful mystery/cozy series. One of my favourites.

Miriam Hurdle said:
    August 11, 2019 at 2:40 AM

This is great, Jay, that you have a summer sale of some of your books. I’m collecting them first, book 3 or book 4.

August 11, 2019 at 8:02 AM

Hi! Thank you very much. I appreciate it. Yes… we’re trying to put everything on sale over the next 2 months so there’s an opportunity to get the discount!

August 11, 2019 at 8:03 AM

I like 3 a little more than 3 because of the plot, but the characters in 4 are more fun.

Miriam Hurdle said:
        August 11, 2019 at 4:59 PM

Thank you for the heads up, I look forward to reading them.