I’m excited to soon share the cover for the fifth book in the Braxton Campus Mysteries series: Haunted House Ghost. On Monday August 19th, Digital Reads will host the kick-off to share the cover with everyone. If you’d like to be part of the team, please follow the link below to let the organizer know. She will send you the graphics, content, and links to post on Monday 8/19. We’ll be sharing a few paragraphs of the book, so let the countdown begin. Thank you! You can sign up via this link or below.

Click Link to Participate in the Cover Reveal on Monday 8/19

Book Blurb
It’s Halloween, and excitement is brewing in Braxton to carve jack-o’-lanterns, go on haunted hayrides, and race through the spooky corn maze at the Fall Festival. Despite a former occupant’s fervent warnings, Kellan renovates and moves into a mysterious old house. When a ruthless ghost promises retribution, our fearless professor turns to the eccentric town historian and an eerie psychic known for her explosive predictions, to communicate with the apparition.

Construction workers discover a fifty-year-old skeleton after breaking ground on the new Memorial Library wing. Could it be Prudence, Judge Hiram Grey’s first wife, who disappeared during a fiery Vietnam War protest that destroyed parts of the campus? While Kellan and April dance around the chemistry sparking between them, a suspicious accident at the Fall Festival leaves Hiram in a coma and another dead body to investigate. Kellan’s research digs up a tale of horror and pain about the true history and dastardly connections of the Grey family, forcing April to accelerate her plan to capture the elusive killer and placate the revenge-seeking ghost.

About Me
For those new to me or my reviews… here’s the scoop: I’m Jay, an author who lives in NYC. My stand-alone novels, Watching Glass Shatter and Father Figure, can be purchased on Amazon as electronic copies or physical copies. My new book series, Braxton Campus Mysteries, will fit those who love cozy mysteries and crime investigations but with a twist. There are five books: Academic CurveballBroken Heart Attack, Flower Power Trip, Mistaken Identity Crisis, and Haunted House Ghost. I read, write, and blog A LOT on this site where you can also find all my social media profiles to get the details on the who/what/when/where and my pictures. Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by. Note: All written content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators. Follow my blog with Bloglovin.

26 thoughts on “Cover Reveal – Bloggers Needed Aug 19th for Braxton Campus Mysteries #5: Haunted House Ghost

Shalini said:
    August 12, 2019 at 2:25 PM

Fabulous… We need 10 more bloggers? Haha actually we wouldn’t mind 20 or 30 or 40 bloggers

August 12, 2019 at 2:28 PM

Hopefully by end of night, we will get them!

Laura said:
      August 12, 2019 at 3:23 PM

Got in a request with a blogger friend of mine. *Fingers crossed and hoping she says yes.*

Christy B said:
    August 12, 2019 at 2:34 PM

That’s exciting and I’d love to help spread word about the new book! Where is the organizer’s link or did I miss it? Can you let me know ~ Thanks 🙂

CJR The Brit said:
    August 12, 2019 at 3:46 PM

Added my name to comments! Would love to participate 😁

Shalini said:
    August 12, 2019 at 4:00 PM

Christy, I need your email id or does Jay have it

August 12, 2019 at 5:41 PM

You two already know my email address, count me in and send them my way! 😉

robbiesinspiration said:
    August 13, 2019 at 1:00 AM

So exciting, Jay. I will be on holiday in Scotland on 19 August but should pick this up on Instagram. Looking forward to seeing your new cover.

Rosepoint Publishing said:
    August 14, 2019 at 12:46 PM

Dang, Jay, I would love to support both you and Shalini in this effort but here’s my problem. I’d already committed to a book blast same date. I could do if you don’t mind a book blast on my blog same date? LMK and I’ll either sign up or not.

August 14, 2019 at 1:00 PM

Hi. I’m completely open. I don’t mind. If you’d prefer to launch early on Sunday evening, that’s okay, or Tuesday instead. Whatever you feel is best… I appreciate it!