Rafflecopter: a easy and fun giveaway site you need to look into
You might remember that one of my author alerts a few weeks ago was the dynamic and fantastic Lina Langley who published another, Welcome to Crash, last year. Click the links here to see her dedicated author page and my book review. Both were popular posts in December… well, she’s taken it a step further by hosting an amazing giveaway contest you can enter via the Rafflecopter site: Enter Giveaway.
Lina’s offering 9 books to one lucky winner — open for US entries — through early February. See the graphics below for all included books; some even have signatures!
- For those of you new to Rafflecopter, it’s a great place to win free books (and other items, too). Authors and Readers should stop by.
- For those of you new to Lina, she’s a must-read in several genres: queer and spec fiction, sci-fi and romance. You want to read her book!
- For those of you new to or interested in these genres, there are tons of great books to research below. Go get ’em!
Good Luck to Everyone!!!
About Me & the “365 Daily Challenge”
I’m Jay, an author who lives in NYC. My debut novel, Watching Glass Shatter, can be purchased on Amazon @ http://mybook.to/WGS. I’ve always been a reader. And now I’m a daily blogger. I decided to start my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge” where since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life.
The goal: Knowledge. Acceptance. Understanding. Optimization. Happiness. Help. For myself. For others. And if all else fails, humor. When I’m finished in one year, I hope to have more answers about the future and what I will do with the remainder of my life. All aspects to be considered. It’s not just about a career, hobbies, residence, activities, efforts, et al. It’s meant to be a comprehensive study and reflection from an ordinary man. Not a doctor. Not a therapist. Not a friend. Not an encyclopedia full of prior research. Just pure thought, a blogged journal with true honesty.
Join the fun and read a new post each day, or check out my book reviews, TV/Film reviews or favorite vacation spots. And feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post. Note: All written content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators.
I’ve created an Amazon Giveaway for my novel, Watching Glass Shatter. You can enter at the link below to win a Kindle edition before January 17th. All you need to do is tweet about the book. Details @:
Watching Glass Shatter was published on October 8th, 2017 and is available for purchase in both electronic and physical print form. It has 300+ reviews, averaging 4.7 on Amazon & 4.3 on Goodreads in a 5 point scale.
The wealthy Glass family lost its patriarch, Benjamin Glass, sooner than expected. Benjamin’s widow, Olivia, and her 5 sons each react to his death in their own way while preparing for the reading of his will. Olivia receives a very unexpected confession from her late husband about one of their sons that could shatter the whole family.
Prior to revealing the secret to her children, Olivia must figure out which boy Ben refers to in the confession he left her in his will. While the family attorney searches for the mysterious Rowena Hector whom Ben says holds the answers, Olivia asks her sons to each spend a week with her as she isn’t ready to let go of the past. When Olivia visits her sons, she quickly learns that each one has been keeping his own secret from her. Olivia never expected her remaining years would be so complex and life-altering, but she will not rest until her family is reunited after Ben’s untimely death.
We all need family. We all want to fit in. We’re all a mix of quirky personalities. Will Olivia be able to fix them or will the whole family implode? What will she do when she discovers the son behind Ben’s secret? Check out this ensemble cast where each family member’s perspective is center stage, discovering along the way who might feel the biggest impact from all the secrets. Through various scenes and memories across a six-month period, you’ll get to know everyone, learning how and why they made certain decisions. Welcome to being an honorary member of the Glass family where the flair for over-the-top drama pushes everyone to their limits.
You can see sample chapters and descriptions at: https://jamesjcudney.com/
- The book went on a 17-day blog tour from 11/5 thru 11/21. You can read all posts via this one location by clicking here.
- Jay was a guest on the Artist First radio segment on Tuesday, November 14th from 6 to 7pm. To listen to the recorded 1-hour broadcast for news on the book and author, click here.
Book Reviews & Interviews
- In addition to Goodreads and Amazon, you can find a central link to some very fun and in-depth book reviews and author interviews here
2018 Short Story Collection
- Polls closed on 11/20 and you selected ETHAN as your favorite character. He will be the focus of the first published short story in the 2018 collection (March 2018)
- A 2018 sequel for Watching Glass Shatter was announced; it’s too hard to let go of the Glass family — they have many more stories to share. More information on launch timing to be available in early 2018.